Selected Popular Press
- February 15th, 2017 -- Our ReCon project was mentioned in a Boston Globe article about mobile privacy.
- September 14th, 2016 -- Our paper on comparing personal information leakage from apps and Web sites was covered by The Times of India.
- August 31, 2016 -- Our work on next-generation anonymity systems (beyond Tor) was covered in Ars Technica
- June, 2016 -- Our work revealing potential net neutrality violations from T-Mobile's Binge On service was covered by BostonInno, Consumer Affairs, TechDirt, Fierce Wireless, and others.
- November, 2015 -- Our ReCon project, which reveals and controls how personal information is leaked from mobile devices, was
covered by the Boston Globe, Northeastern News, Christian Science Monitor, New Scientist, Science Codex, NBC News, MSN News, El Mundo, Le Matin, among others.
- October 28, 2015 -- Our work on understanding the poor state of support for certificate revocation in the Web's PKI: UMD
- Oct 6, 2014 -- My work on understanding BitTorrent communication patterns (with NWU, Rovira i Virgili University and others) was mentioned in Science Magazine.
- Oct 25, 2013 -- My work on privacy (with Stevens Le Blond of MPI) was mentioned in the MIT Technology Review.
- Apr 9, 2009 --
Slashdot: Privacy In BitTorrent By Hiding In the Crowd
- Nov 25, 2008 -- Slashdot
article: "News for Nerds" on NEWS.
- Nov 24, 2008 -- Chronicle
of Higher Education: Researchers Create 'Neighborhood Watch' System
to Detect Network Problems.
- May 6, 2008 -- Ars
Technica article on Ono.
- May 5, 2008 -- Slashdot
article on Ono.
- May 2, 2008 -- New
Software Allows ISPs and P2P Users to Get Along Without Getting Too